Online Identity Theft Protection



             


Monday, March 24, 2008

Valuable Information for Identity Theft Victims

Identity theft is one of the biggest problems we are facing in society. Bankers, credit card lenders, law, and other sources are working to find a solution to the problems. At what time a person falls into the hands of an identity thief, they will struggle for months and even years to restore their identity.

As a victim of identity theft, I learned to never lose control and keep the fight going, even if activity ceases. Every day I struggle to survive rejections and pray that the perpetrators do not commit a crime that lands me in the courtrooms or in jail. Thus, I took up Criminal Justice working to obtain my Bachelors degree for the purpose to have ammunition to continue my battle. It is costing me over $20 Grand and this does not include the mental anguish and price I have paid in the past as the victim of identity theft.

One of the best sources online according to a few identity theft victims came to my attention, thus I am ready to share any information to help you prevent identity theft, or else recover from the crime. Rely Delta is one of the many sources that help fight identity theft. The company teams up with others working together to fight identity theft, and according to victims of identity theft, this particular company helped them in less than a week.

One week...I can only dream of what these people are saying, since it has been seven long years fighting for my own identity when I spent a lifetime to find my identity. If this service offers help this quickly, I encourage everyone victimized by identity theft to request help from this source, since the law and other authorities have done nothing in line of helping me restore my life, since 2000.

Another great source supposedly is Kroll who teamed up with Pre-Paid Legal Services, which I have used in the past, to work against identity theft. Kroll is a risk management service that helped track down some of the terrorists of September 11 according to few. The service monitors your credit reports ongoing and opens the doors so that you have access to your own credit reports. CV2Now is another source that helps to fight identity theft, while monitoring credit reports; however, I visited the site first hand and did not see security, thus proceed with caution if you want to challenge this site for help. Payment processors are one of the biggest problems that lead to identity theft. Payment processors are machines that process payments abroad the World Wide Net and phone lines. The source has the biggest leakage over any other source that makes identity theft easier than ever.

Again, as a victim of identity theft, there is no such thing as I heard enough. As a victim of identity theft, until now I have not heard any positive news. I read a bulletin board recently, that informed me about the Rely Delta, which I have not tried yet, but at least the story told was positive. I was robbed of my identity twice, once in 2000 and once in 2001. The first time the perpetrator was offline and stole my personal identification, meaning all my personal identification, my vehicle, and myself. Fortunately, I escaped the hands of the perpetrator, all to learn that the thieves had taken full advantage of my truck and identity before I awaken from the drugs administered to me, which knocked me unconscious so that they could commit the crime. The second crime was committed online when I first joined the Internet. As na?ve as I was regarding the Internet, it did not take me long to learn all I could about computers, identity theft, Internet, and other related subjects.

If Paypal an online bank had not contacted me, it would have taking a couple days longer for me to learn that I was a victim, since my bank regardless that nearly $2000 was drained from my account in less than a day. The first event the perpetrators got fifteen years, while the second perpetrator has not been caught to date. Protect your self now!

Tony Robinson is an International Author, Webmaster and Security Guru. Check out his Identity Theft Protection Tips at http://www.officialidentitytheft.com/

Labels: , , , , ,